Thursday, January 22, 2015

Wedding frame for "I am Roses Challenge Blog"

Hello again....
Today is my turn to post my project for I am Roses
and this is my second gift for my best friend wedding...the first gift is already posted yesterday...so you can re open again my project on 15 January 2015...if you want to see again...
I made a frame that used Flower from I am Roses product...you must have all the items...because it's really gorgeous....the feel of shabby pink theme in this frame you can feel and see..:)
So, this is the photos...enjoy










For this project I used "I am Roses" flower type:
White Roses Flowers 5"
other product:
Stamp Image from Magnolia Collection
Dies from Doohickey magazine vol 2 "Christmas" and vol 3 "O lala"
Joy Oval Dies
Pattern Paper from Bo Bunny " Isabella collection"
Congurated Cardstock
Concorde Paper
Yarn
Pearl chain
Emboss powder

thank you for stopping by...
hugs

I entered my project to the challenge

https://tildastown.wordpress.com/2015/01/17/challenge-138-its-about-love
http://inkychicks.blogspot.com/2015/01/challenge-45-anything-goes.html

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful frame, such pretty details. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous wedding frame, the details are fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete