Monday, September 15, 2014

BINGO at Magnolia Mania

Helloooo I'm back...finally I can post my new card after a long week...:)
today I want post my GDT card for next challenge at Magnolia Mania
#BINGO
and I decide to pick Embossing, Flower, Sentiment
I hope you like my card





I put embossing at the edge..I used Stampendous Chunky white embosing enamel





I used
Stamp
Magnolia Stamp- Tilda with birthday cake
Stamp sentiment from Tina Wenke

Paper
Pattern Paper from Manolia
Bazzil Cardstock

Dies
Tilda Tag from Doohickey Magnolia
Swirl from Doohickey Magnolia
Hellebores from Doohickey Magnolia

Embellishment
Flower from I'm Roses and WOC
Metal Butterfly
Cheese cloth
Gesso

Thank you for stopping by and take a look
Have a nice day

Hugs

I entered my card to the Challenges
http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2014/09/challenge-108-anything-goes.html
http://acreativeromance.blogspot.com/2014/09/anything-goes.html
http://simplymagnolia.blogspot.com/2014/09/anything-goes-plus-dt-call.html

7 comments:

  1. Hello Roselany. how are you? it's a bit that we do not feel, your kids are doing well, you managed to find a baby sitter? Your beautiful card, I love how you put the flowers and decoration of Tilda I really like. You are talented. Best wishes Joan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Joan...nice to see your lovely comment...I'm very2 busy after my kids nanny go away...:( so little time for me to make a card....it's like 24 hours it's not enough...hufftttt :( so tired. And a good news is now I'm a DT at "Made with Love" craft store..It's a big craft store in Indonesia..it's my dream to be DT at there...so it's like my dream is come true.
      hugs,
      Roselany

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous vintage look card, love everything about it. Just letting you know that there's a new challenge going to starting 4 Jan 2015 over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Love you to become a follower, there's a DT Call happening too, grab our badge while your there if you like to, really hope to see you join us, many thanks xx
    ~ Denise ~
    Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card as always ci Roselany.
    I admire how you decorate your creations
    hugs
    Anny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anny, thank you so much for your lovely comment :) your card is beautifull too :)

      hugs
      Roselany

      Delete
  4. so beautiful....love your style...lizzi simply magnolia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Roselany,
    Thanks for sharing this gorgeous card at Simply Magnolia. I love all of it, the colors, decoration and your way of styling it!
    Hugs Britt

    ReplyDelete