Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Summer...Summer...Summer

Hellloooo....happy Tuesday girlsss
such a busy week for me :) because still must preparing for moving out to my new house....
so much stuff must be packed... it's like never done :D LOL
but I'm very excited because at my new house, I will have a craft room ;D...
it's like one of my dream is come true...:)
and today, I want to post my Summer card for our 'Magnolia Forever Challenge Blog"
for this week our theme is "Summer"...come on Join in our Challenge...can wait see your gorgeous card

heres the photos...enjoy








I use
STAMP
Tilda Flip Flop
Tilda Background
DIES
Spellbinder Dies

PAPER
Bo Bunny
Kraft Paper
Concorde Cardstock
Buffalo Cardstock

EMBELLISHMENT
Butterfly from paper G45 collection
Flower WOC and my stash
Shell and woods
Organdy lace
Ribbon
Gesso

I entered my card to the challenge

13 comments:

  1. What a stunner...love the shells and is that a roll of cinnamon?
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sonia,
      yes that's a cinnamon...LOL :D just like a piece of wood for me..:D

      have a nice day Sonia :)

      Delete
  2. Roselany Hello, I'm glad to resend.
    Your card and 'fabulous, and as usual, full of details, I like the way you combine all the embellishments that make the history of the card.
    I hope you can win the challenger.
    A hug and a warm greeting Joan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Joan,
      nice to hear you again :) and thank you so much for you lovely comments..:)

      Crafty hugs from me
      Roselany

      Delete
  3. What a stunning card!!!! Thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us at Tilda's Town! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, love all the little details but especially the fence! Thank you for playing along with us at TILDA'S TOWN this week & very good luck. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful card!
    Thank you for joining us at Tilda’s Town challenge!
    Hugs Gosia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card!!! The image is fabulous and very beautifully colored.Thank you integrate it with us in The Crazy Challenge.
    Sneji

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Roselany! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely to see your crafting for the Crazy challenge 174 - Hazel, GDT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card! Love all the details!
    Hugs,
    Gunhild

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment Gunhild :) I can't wait to make a card with your gorgeous stamp :)
      Hugs
      Roselany

      Delete
  10. Wow what an Amazing Card! You have some Stunning Embellishments on here! Your Tilda fits your Card Scene Perfectly! Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia!

    ReplyDelete