Friday, March 7, 2014

My Sweet Butterfly


Yeahhh...this is a weekend...so happy can posting this card
 this is my card that I have made for some challenge in a blog
hope you like, here's some photos :





In this card, I used:
Distress Ink for coloring the images
Stamp Tilda on the road
Barbwire background from Magnolia stamp
Text stamp from Tina Wenke clear stamp
Love house stamp from Chaleur
Lovely Fence Doohickey Dies
Dream Tag Doohickey Dies
Tilda Doiley Doohickey Dies
Love so Wrapped tag Doohickey Dies
Grass Doohickey Dies
Swirl-Memory Box Dies
Butterfly-Spellbinder Dies
Label Eight-Spellbinder Dies
Oval Floral - Spellbinder Dies
Paper Flower from my stash
Concord cardstock
Bassil cardstock
Paper from G45 "Secret garden collection"
Lace and Ribbon from my stash
Charm is a gift from my crafty friends last day

I entry my card to challenge:

http://magnoliadownunderchallenges.blogspot.com.au/2014/02/mduc-challenge-230-butterflies.html
http://midweekmagnolias.blogspot.com/2014/03/midweek-magnolias-84-flourishes.html
 http://dutchmagnolialovers.blogspot.com/2014/03/dutch-magnolia-lovers-76.html (TOP 3)






10 comments:

  1. Hi! Wow your card is so beautiful!
    You have added so many beautiful details to it, and I love the scene you have masked together.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at MDUC.
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai Camilla...thank you so much...I love your sweet comments.
    This is first time for me to entering my card for challenge in a blog...
    Thank you for this oppurtunity .....:)
    Have Wonderful Weekend too Camilla ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lany, You made a beautiful scene on your card and what a great with so many gorgeous details too..
    Thank you for joining with us at MDUC and wishing you a lovely day!
    Hugs, Yulis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hai Ce Yulis, thx u so much for your lovely comments....I'm very Happy...thx u to give me chance for join in this challenge...
      Have a wonderful day.....:)

      Delete
  4. Wow!! Roselany, what a beautiful card this is, so many pretty details and I love your layout. Thank you so much for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hai Suzy, thx u for your lovely comments..thx u to give me chance for join in this challenge...
      Have a wonderful day.....:)

      Delete
  5. OMG this is a very beautiful card. You added so much lovely detail on it. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at DML, and good luck.
    Hugs Marianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thx u so much Marianne, very happy that know i'm in TOP 3 at Dutch Magnolia challenge :)
      Have a nice day :)

      Delete
  6. Stunning card! So beautifully done. Just love your design and all those lovely embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolia.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete