Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My Precious Mermaid Shaker Card

Hellooo...I'm very excited today..because I want to sharing u all about my Shaker card...
I made this card for challenge at Facebook...
 I really missed this card because i have been sent my card to sponsor
I made this card with all my love...:)
and this is some photos  from the card :)




And what I used to make this pretty card are
Stamp Pearl Tilda-from Summer Memories Collection
Stamp Text-from Tina Wenke Collection
Dream Tag- Doohickey dies
So Wrapped Love tag -Doohickey dies
Oval Floral - Spellbinder dies
Label Eight - Spellbinder dies
Gesso
Bassil cardstock
Pearl emblishment form bookstore local
Cheese Cloth
Flower from my stash

I hope u like it..and thank u for stopping bye.....
Have a Nice day girls



No comments:

Post a Comment