Thursday, March 6, 2014

My Christmast Card December 2013

Hello Friends.....who are u today?
Today....I feel so sleepy...because a couple days I slept so late
I just like to make a card so it's make me forget to take a rest :)
but today I'm very excited, because I want to share my christmast card that I made for swap event with friends at Facebook

This is some photos for the card

Front Side


For made this card, I used
Stamp Magnolia "Snowy Hug" from Merry Little Christmast Collection
Patern Paper from Magnolia
Concord Paper
Stamp text from Kaiser Craft
Corner Resin from Local online shop
Oval Floral Spellbinder Dies
Flourish - MFT Dies
Ribbon Red from Local Storebook
Flower from my stash
Gesso
Cheese Cloth

I hope you like it...
and thank u for stopping by

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment